Thursday 28 July 2011

FAVORITE LOOKS OF THE DAY

Style is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style.
                                                                                            - John Hamilton.




Rihanna is most definitely a style icon. This outfit is no fuss and the boyfriend shirt looks like something you could just throw on and go. The white tasseled shoes spell C-L-A-S-S. Extremely stylish. Lurv it.


The Glamourai took a simple office outfit to the next level, first with the different textures of fabric, next with these sick foot candies. Loving the trim on the shoes. Minimal accessories. Lurv! 



Karla of Karla's Closet nails it everytime. She's definitely becoming one of my style icons. I'm a fan of the jumpsuit, so I think these tiger print ones are amazing. You could dress it up by throwing on an amazing pair of blazers and some pearls. I like the coral brooch and that Kate Spade straw bag is phenomenal! I could stare at it for hours! Fab!


Colored pants seem to be trending at the moment. I'm sceptical about this particular trend, but she makes it work with the top part of the outfit which I can totally identify with. LURV the foot candy. Reminds me tap-dancing shoes. Overall she looks incredibly put together.


I love this outfit. From the white shirt to the jungle animal patterns to the gray linen to the shoes. Her pins are on point to. Her accessories are kept to the basics. I would definitely wear this. Quirky yet classy.



Style Tips

1. A pair of sunglasses do more than keep the sun out. It doesn't matter of they are 20 naira or 20,000. They should fit and sit on your face well.

2. Less is oftentimes more. #notetoself. Less makeup, less accessories. Focus on key pieces that pull the whole look together.



Toodle-oo

   xx

Isi-Aki.
 

No comments: