Sunday 15 April 2012

BIRTHDAY DINNER AT ZEN GARDEN.

Hey lovely people... I know, I know...I've been missing in action... again. *sad face* All I can say is this LLM thingie has been a female dog, I tell you!

It's been study, classes, seminars, presentations and I've actually forgotten how to play...:) Me! When did life get so serious...? Lol!

Anyhoo, this past Saturday was a friend's birthday and we had a surprise buffet get-together planned out for her. I grabbed the opportunity to get all dolled up and hop out of this blinking village... Yep, I'm actually holed up in one of the villages in England and there is no activity here whatsoever. Hah!

My friends all looked fabulous, so fabulous that an lovely Asian woman followed us on our way out of the restaurant to ask us if we were all models! Fancy that! Next thing you know, we'll be signing autographs! LMAO!

Susan (the Birthday girl) was so, so happy and that made us all very happy. Kudos to you all for keeping the secret. Lord knows it was not easy. At a point, I felt Susan must have smelt a rat! Lol!

In all, not a bad outing. 

Enjoy...

Our resident glam queens... :*

Before heading out... Forgive the messiness of my desk.
Dayo.

Awaiting the birthday gal's arrival.

SURPRISE!!!!

Susan fighting back the emotions... Awww!!! She's so sweet!
The Birthday Cake. Lovely!

She couldn't stop smiling all evening... :)))

The beauty on the right was responsible for bringing the celebrant to the venue. Good job!

Fati & Felicia

Spoon feeding... LOL!

Ekansh

May


Lovlies
I have no idea what this pic was about! I assure you, I wasn't threatening the camera man.  LOL!

Sadoh & Susan.

Toast time.

Ife in action! Lol!
Laughter!!!

Chinks to many more years.

So here's my number, call me maybe?? :D

Lateef & Susan.

Jason, Susan & Sudeeksha.

Resident hotties!


End of a beautiful evening.  Happy Birthday luv! <3
Heading up to my room after a fantastic evening.
Oversized Siamese Cat print chiffon shirt - Topshop
Palazzo Pants - River Island
Fur waist coat - H&M Divided
Clutch - Accessories, Abuja.
Suede Black Platforms - Office
Mixture of Tiger eyes and Rekei wooden skull bracelets

Be good to yourselves...


Light & Love,


Isi-aki

3 comments:

Mercedes said...

Lovely pictures Isi-Aki. You have been MIA for way too long.

Zenia said...

Thank you Mercedes. How are you luv?

Mercedes said...

I'm doing good girl. Glad to see you are back. Missed ya. Hang in there with school. You'll be done in no time. This is the worst part i guess.