Monday 16 April 2012

H&M's MEN SPRING COLLECTION.

You'all know that one of the things that gives me pleasure is a well dressed man... I can't explain it! 
I'm however not a big fan of the pastel fashion trend. I like my colors loud and vibrant, screaming "Look at me!"

I stumbled on H&M's Men Spring collection and I'm having a rethink.
Clean, simple and urbane is one of the ways to describe H&M's Men Spring collection featuring a pastel palette.   


A white shirt is a must have for any man.

Keeping it  clean but urbane.

Dapper!

An epaulette shirt is a fashion must have for every man... or woman. Can be dressed up or down.
Brilliant mix of pastels.

I  am seriously considering a foray into the fashion la-land of pale pinks, greens and blues. Gorgeous!


Love & Light

Isi-Aki

1 comment:

Mercedes said...

I too love a well dressed man. I've been seeing the prints in men's fashion and I'm not really sure that I'm digging it for now. Love this post!