Thursday 28 July 2011

BEAUTIFUL AMY


Beautiful Amy... You belted out the pain and torment most of us are barely able to whisper... I thought your music was amazing... Even though it was so clear that you waged war with your demons...
 





I hoped you would kick those demons out... I was sure you would...You were so fierce... Never mind... No tears... You did what God put you on earth for... A fallen angel...







And while I only ever met you through the words and music that echoed your torment... I'm positive that I KNOW you because your pain, your torment, your agony resounded somewhere in my heart... They could have been mine...


Everwhere I look, there seems to be picture and stories of you drunk and out of it... But I choose not to remember you that way...







Beautiful Amy... I choose to remember you thus... Beautiful, Strong, Talented and Pure.



Rest In Peace Amy Winehouse.



Love Always.

    xx

Isi-Aki.

No comments: